DCMS publishes end of transition period checklist for cultural organisations 6 Nov 2020
DCMS has published a checklist of issues that cultural organisations should be considering as the transition period following Brexit comes to an end on 1st January 2021. Subjects covered include:
- Checking whether employees need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Data protection and how to deal with data coming from the EU.
- New passport, driving and mobile phone data rules when travelling to Europe.
- Import and export of goods.
- EU funding programmes (this advice is unchanged since January).
ACE has also published a guide to the end of the transition period which signposts information on changes to copyright law. ACE (Guide to the end of the transition period), DCMS (seven point checklist for culture), Gov.uk (DCMS signposting), Gov.uk (Global Tariff Checker)