Category:Fundraising / development
Salary:up to £25,000 pro rata depending on experience
Contract type:Contract Permanent
With a particular focus on individual and legacy giving, you’ll help us realise opportunities to grow our voluntary income. You’ll also support grant funding applications to statutory funders and trusts and foundations. In this varied role you’ll work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation and build and nurture relationships with external stakeholders.
• Support the development of an individual giving and legacy giving strategy to sustain support from existing donors and increase donations year on year.
• Support the cultivation of new prospective private donors and help maintain and develop relationships with current donors and supporters through the highest levels of care and stewardship.
• Support the formation of a new Development Committee working with the Lakeland Arts Board of Trustees.
• Develop and coordinate a programme of supporter events for Lakeland Arts’ supporters.
• Work with colleagues to support, service and develop the Lakeland Arts membership scheme.
• Produce high quality funding applications, proposals and reports for a range of funders including trusts and foundations, statutory and Lottery funders, individual donors and corporate sponsors.
• Develop and maintain robust fundraising systems and processes.
• Maintain records, develop projections and produce high-quality reports on activity and achievements against Lakeland Arts’ fundraising targets.
• Contribute to Lakeland Arts’ stakeholder events and other activities to promote Lakeland Arts and involve local communities, visitors and key stakeholders.
• Assist with capital fundraising to support Lakeland Arts’ venues and collection.
How to apply and the selection process
You must complete an application form available to download from the Lakeland Arts website www.lakelandarts.org.uk/jobs in Word and PDF formats. You may attach a covering letter but please don’t send pictures or photographs. Sorry, but we don’t accept CVs.
In completing your application, you must tell us how you meet the essential qualification, experience, skills and qualities outlined in the Person Specification. We’ll assess how you meet them through the application form and interview. We’ll let you know if we plan to include a presentation or a skills test if you are invited for interview.
Museum Website: http://lakelandarts.org.uk/jobs/