Contract type:Contract Permanent
Telephone:020 8 205 2266
Leadership Team PA
Leadership Team PA
£24,694.20 per annum
Colindale, NW London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a current PA or someone looking to step up. This is a great time to join the recently transformed RAF Museum. As Leadership Team PA, you will be required to provide efficient and effective support in relation to the Senior Team and across the wider Museum team and alongside the PA to the CEO.
You will undertake a wide range of clerical duties and administrative tasks for the Director of Finance and Resources, the Director of Content and Programmes and the Director of Visitor and Commercial Development, as well as deputising for the Chief Executive Officer’s Personal Assistant as required.
The role holder will also support wider administration activity in the Museum and support the hosting of events and meetings.
Duties will include:
• Attending meetings and providing comprehensive minutes in a timely fashion.
• Undertaking word processing, printing, binding, photocopying and filing work.
• Preparing and/or drafting correspondence on behalf of Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members.
• Maintaining databases and spreadsheets to a high degree of accuracy.
• Maintaining and managing the work diaries of SLT members including making business travel and accommodation arrangements.
You should have significant experience in diary management, minute taking at meetings, drafting letters and dealing professionally with written and verbal correspondence. The successful candidate will be an accurate note taker, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to demonstrate a good level of computer literacy and be positive, proactive, organised and resourceful.
• Please download the full job description on our website at: https://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/about-us/job-vacancies/leadership-team-pa/
• Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Leadership Team PA’ on the subject line.
• Closing date for applications: 2 January 2019
• Interviews will take place during the week commencing: 21 January 2019