Contract type:Contract Contract
Coordinator - FTC 1 year
V&A Academy is a school of creativity. We put on courses, workshops and events for a wide range of adult audiences, online and in-person. This post provides coordination and administration for online and face-to-face programmes delivered by the V&A Academy.
· Perform the role of ‘Producer’ on regular online events delivered via Microsoft Teams, including setting up events, liaising with speakers and troubleshooting.
· Provide software training to new speakers on V&A Academy programmes
· Working with fellow Coordinators, take responsibility for the daily administration of online courses including providing some day-to-day technical support to speakers and students, community-building and comment moderation, uploading content to Microsoft Stream.
· Provide administration support to Senior Producers across the Academy programme, including raising payment orders, processing invoices, logging new speaker finance details.
· Provide a daily point of liaison for course participants, internal and external speakers and facilities management.
· Assist with the day-to-day monitoring of the team’s budgets & visitor figures
· Prepare and issue practitioner contracts, and ensure payment for external speakers paid to contribute to programmes e.g. artists, speakers, tutors and event assistants
· Arrange catering, audio-visual and other in-house support
· Book rooms for face-to-face events as required and liaise effectively with the V&A Contact Centre in all booking requirements
· Contribute to the preparation and updating of study resources and marketing materials for the programme
· Work at times which suit the V&A Academy programme, which may include evenings, weekends and some bank holidays
· Read, understand and comply with the Museum’s Health and Safety policies and other regulations, and take all necessary steps to ensure that other staff in the team does the same
The museum’s five values of generosity, collaboration, sustainability, equity, and creativity shape our everyday professional practice and behaviours and the post holder will be expected to demonstrate these values in how they work. We particularly welcome applications from disabled and global majority candidates as people from global majority backgrounds and disabled people are currently under-represented throughout the V&A.
Closing date: Midday 4 July
This can be a secondment opportunity
This is 1 year FTC maternity cover
Museum Website: https://www.vam.ac.uk/info/jobs